This picture was outside the Pub in Steilacoom.
Last Friday June 19, I went to Fort Lewis for the deployment ceremony of Tony's Brigade. You can probably see Tony he is the one wearing the Army uniform and beret. Actually I think this is a picture of Tony's battalion.
By the time they all were out there you can see how many battalions there were. That's a whole lot of soldiers going to Afghanistan.
After the ceremony all the soldiers came over to the bleacher area. You can see all all the people on cell phones trying to find each other. I had left my phone in the car so by the time I got to the car there were voice messages on my phone. We met Tony at the PX and then went to lunch in Steilacoom. I had stopped by Robert's and he came with me to the ceremony and lunch.

1 comment:
Tony looks great...like he's filled out some!
Post a Comment