Yes, he is okay, just his ego is bruised besides his knee and elbow. He was riding on the road, on a curve and looked one way, which I always tell him when he is driving that if he looks to the right, the car goes to the right! Same thing happened with the bicycle. Thankfully he wasn't more hurt. Love, Mom
6 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! That looks sooo painful! I hope it wasn't on that hill!! Are you okay?? Need more details!!
Yes, he is okay, just his ego is bruised besides his knee and elbow. He was riding on the road, on a curve and looked one way, which I always tell him when he is driving that if he looks to the right, the car goes to the right! Same thing happened with the bicycle. Thankfully he wasn't more hurt.
Love, Mom
Way to go dad!! I love it that you still do extreme sports!
:) looks a little painful though
It gets more painful everytime someone sees my elbow and asks me what happened. My ego can't take much more pain.
Is the bike ok...I mean cause you are? See you in the morning
Post a Comment