
We had the first week of Rec Week this week. There were a little over 40 kids signed up. The kids get swimming lessons for the 1st hour every day. Monday through Thursday the young ones go to the church for crafts and the ones 8 years old and older do a sport. Monday a group of men take them to the driving range and the putting area. Tuesday they have tennis lessons, and Wed. & Thursday I have them for basketball and softball. I talked to the maintainance man, and next week I'm going to do softball on Wednesday and he's going to leave the sprinklers on in the outfield. The kids enjoy chasing the ball into the sprinklers, and we can take sprinkler breaks during the game. On Friday they have a picnic after swimming and they get to do these activities.
2 comments:
That's great! Looks like a lot of fun!! Good work, Dad!
Sounds like a great camp, with loads of fun!! Wish we were there:)
The California Clan
Post a Comment