Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Abigail is 3!!

It's only 9:30 in the morning but we've got Birthday stuff goin' on!! We let her open Grandma & Grandpa's present--lots of pretty girl clothes--and the one from us, some dress up clothes, wings & a wand! She's already changed clothes about 4 times this morning!!

One day she had a sort-of wand. I asked her what it was and she said, "it's a stick like Bobby Do" you know...bibbity, bobbity, boo! It was a bit of a long conversation for me to figure it out, she was really patient with me! So now we just say, "Bobby Do!"

Friends are coming over this afternoon to celebrate! We're having a "Hello Kitty" party. When I asked her what kind of party she wanted this year, she said, Hello Kitty and Butterflies. So there it is! The cake is made, I just have to decorate it and the plates & napkins have the whole butterfly theme goin' on. So we've got both!

Both Joel and I at separate times started to sing "Happy Birthday" to her this morning and she covered ours mouths and said, "no, we have to wait until all the kids are here." So...that's what we'll do! It's fun to celebrate her this year!

Here's some pictures so far!

1 comment:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

jul368How cute that dress looks on her! Did the necklace come? Wish we could be there! Have a great time, Abigail! We love you!