Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rosette Wreath

This one's for you Aunt Jeanette! Here are the pictures of my wreath that I made this fall. I couldn't figure out what to use to hang it, so I finally just used some leftover burlap. Next fall, I'll have to come up with something else.

It was supposed to be just one, but the friend who showed me how to do it actually bought a smaller wreath for Abigail and extra burlap for her to make her own. She's still a bit too young, so I ended up doing both and then put one inside the other. And I had to add the light brown rosette on top because I didn't want to mess with the pattern. Oh well. : )

It was very, very messy, but fun to do! What did you make yours with??
Without a flash...
 With a flash...

Love you all!

1 comment:

Annie Louise said...

Oh Amy, those are great. I am not sure what type of material I used, perhaps muslin. I just pick up white, cream, or ivory remnants at Walmart, Joann's Fabric or wherever I come across them. I love your wreaths--great job!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and Kisses to you all,
Aunt Jeanette