Sunday, January 16, 2011

Elijah's 3rd Birthday

Amy posted about the birthday on her blog, so I thought I would just post a slide show on ours. Elijah definetly is a loving happy boy. We are so proud of our grandson. He is such a sweet, sensitive little boy. He wasn't sure we should sing to him two days in a row, but we did, and he finally understood. We had a great time swimming with all of the grandkids. Abigail and I were both "Jessie" from Toy Story, practicing and getting ready to eliminate the "bad monster", which of course, was Chris. We were back and forth between Toy Story and Finding Nemo, but let me tell you, we were ready for that "bad guy"!!

1 comment:

Annie Louise said...

What a fun post. Julie your hair is sooooo cute!! Looks like a bunch of fun, swimming, pizza, presents, merry-go-rounds and cake. Happy Birthday Elijah--you are getting so big. We love you all,
The California Clan