Here are the pictures of Abigail in her new apron and matching headband...a Christmas gift from Yellow Grandma!
After I took the pictures, I said, "those are so cute, Abby!!" and she said, "I put my hand on my hip and put my foot out cause I thought it would be cute." Just so matter-of-factly! What a cutie!And here are the kids "in action" making sugar cookies...which we never actually got around to baking. Whoops! The dough is still in the fridge! Maybe I'll freeze it until Valentines day...or a day when we're bored out of our minds in January and needing something new to do! Oh! And we enjoyed using my new hand mixer! Thanks again, Mom!!
After awhile, Super Baby made an appearance, showing off his walking skills and new cape!
1 comment:
i just love it that this blog is getting used and that we can follow such fun things happening on it, along with the rest of the family! Again, great poses Abigail!
Post a Comment