
Monday afternoon through Wednesday morning Julie and I were at Trout Lake WA for leadership training. Tuesday afternoon we had some free time so they took us on a tour of the area. These first pictures are from a high hill called "Witches Wart". From there we could see Mt Hood, Mt Adams, Mt Rainer, and Mt St Helens. This is a picture of Mt Adams.


After going to "Witches Wart" we went to a lava cave. It was about 25 feet down to get to and then we walked for some distance in the cave. Julie and I didn't go all the way to the end because she had the wrong kind of shoes for this kind of adventure (city girl you know). By the time we got back to the opening her knees were really hurting, but she's glad she went.
1 comment:
So fun to "see" you guys! And Mt. Adams...I like that one! Good job on the hike Mom! Wow! YOu're a trooper! I'm glad you survived, and now you've done it and never have to think about doing it ever again! ; )
I'm glad you two got that time away.
Post a Comment