We got some new family photos taken on Monday. We'll be having new prayer cards made soon and it was just fun to get some new family pictures. Here's a few...a few, okay A LOT that we like:
Hi Everybody, GREAT Pictures!! I have so many now for our computer background picture. Keep them coming. We love all the updates. Love and miss you all, The California Clan
Thanks for the link. As I said on the phone, we are out the door, but I will look at the link when I return! So cute, all of them! We love you all. Dad and Mom
3 comments:
Hi Everybody,
GREAT Pictures!! I have so many now for our computer background picture. Keep them coming. We love all the updates.
Love and miss you all,
The California Clan
I'm so glad you like them! The outfit that Eli is wearing is from you all, as well as the shirt for Abigail. So cute! Thanks again!!
Thanks for the link. As I said on the phone, we are out the door, but I will look at the link when I return! So cute, all of them! We love you all.
Dad and Mom
Post a Comment