
On Tuesdays we went to Portland to a Josiah Venture vision night. We left early so that we could see Monty and Jolee. We met them at a chinese restaurant and had dinner before the event. We met Shawn and Christena at the event and it was fun seeing them. They had interviewed with Josh Patti, the leader of Josiah Vneture in Slovenia, in the afternoon and then stayed for the vision night. I also talked to Jon, Joel's brother, for awhile. It was a long day because we didn't gfet home until 12:30 but I'm really glad that we went.
3 comments:
I'm really glad you went too! Thanks for making the trip! I hope you feel like you have a better picture of what we/Josiah Venture is about and that you are glad to be a part of it!
PS---Jolee looks great! Nice to see them too!
That's what dad says, too, that Jolee looks good. That's because she is no longer on kemo, it isn't doing any good. The picture hides the fact that she is about 112 pounds, and losing. Pray that the cancer will slow down, she will be looking to experimental ways of fighting it soon.
Love, mom
Post a Comment