Thank you for the shus, the ak (octopus sprinkler), the nek (necklaces and bracelets), the ha (hats) and all the koz (clothes)! I really like the shus, the nek and the ha! I like pink. I love you. Love, Abby
Thanks for all those great clothes! You're right, there are some really cute outfits! It's nice to have multiple shirts for the same pants/shorts too. The one shirt that says "I can always play the Cute Card" is super cute and soooo true! : ) And she loves the jewelry...although, I'm going to set them aside for awhile. She doesn't understand that you can't just pull them on and off like her other ones and I don't want her to ruin them. And the hats are super cute! She put those on right away as well as the shoes. She's worn both pairs already today and it's only 1:30! She'll get some good use out of those!
Joel has to get an attachment for our hose for the sprinkler, but you can see in the pictures that she likes it already! She's going to have fun with that, thanks for getting it for her. I'll get pictures when she uses it.
Thanks too for the two shirts for me! That was sweet of you! And the clothes and hat for Eli are great too! I told Joel that sleeveless one makes his arms look muscular! : )
Abigail has been carrying the birthday card around all day asking to have it read to her. I think I have it memorized now! Thanks for sending all the gifts! I know it costs A LOT so, thank you! It's worth it!
We're heading down to LJ today. The Jackson girls are going to babysit for us and we're going to go out for dinner. We're both looking forward to that. Maybe we can do a video call tomorrow morning your time?





1 comment:
How fun! one of those bracelets is for you. Sorry there was nothing for Joel, but I couldn't think what and so...next time! Did you like the brown outfit? I thought it was so cute!!
The octopus is larger than I thought! We hope she has great fun for the rest of the summer, and Eli looks so cute in his short set. He is sure a smiley baby!
Post a Comment