Thursday, May 29, 2008

Myron memorial

I got back from Nebraska Wednesday night about 11:30. These were the only pictures I was able to get. We made these for the memorial service and had some photo albums sitting out also. I had pictures of the family and the grave site of the family, but when I transferred them to the computer they disappeared. Bob & I met quite a few people that knew dad and Myron. I had a great visit I am so glad that Julie booked the flight before I could argue with her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Woodard said...

Wow! That happened fast! I'm so glad you were able to go. Sometimes our pictures end up under another programs picture files, like Adobe. I hope you can find them! How long were you there?? How was your time with Uncle Bob? And the rest of everyone over there? ...I need more details than just "got home Wednesday" blah, blah, blah! : )

Amy Woodard said...

PS--I like that army picture of your dad and Uncle Myron.

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

That's too much typing for me we'll just have to talk.
Love Dad

Amy Woodard said...

I thought so! : )