Oh yeah...a side note: the other day Anja said that Abigail was talking to her and was saying "shus" and looking at Anja to see if she could understand her. That was neat to hear. It's going to be amazing to watch Abigail learn two languages at one time.
So here's yesterday's treasures:
Yep! That's a potty training chair...I'm going to turn it into a flower pot holder! : ) And the basket will be for flowers too. The green stand is going to be for our sun umbrella. And I'm not sure what to do with the picture frame yet, it was so great though, I couldn't pass it up! : )
1 comment:
Wow, what great treasures! I wish I could have been there, too. I just watched the video on the other blog! How cute. She just seems to know that she is the victor! What fun, wish I could be there to clap for her!
I don't know what has been going on the last few days, I thought I had checked the blog, and here it is Wednesday, and I am just now seeing both of them. Elijah looks so cute! I missed your call, and tried to call you on the phone, but no answer yet. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment