Wow! Great bike! You look so cute on your bike with your helmet...did you feel like a kid again going over to your friend's house to see if he could come out and play?? : )
No flu...so that's a blessing! Actually we've been doing really well. Abigail slept until 9 o'clock this morning! Aaahhh how nice that was. We met Sarah & Lili at that coffee shop with the playground this morning too. Last night's and tonight's bedtimes were pretty stressful though with Eli screaming the entire time because he wanted to be held. That was hard, but we made it through.
Kathy's coming over tomorrow after church and will stay through bedtime and most likely come back over on Monday for some time too. Then Joel comes home on Tuesday. Yay! We can hang on until then. Although...I should set an internal clock for him to not be here "completely" until a couple days after his return so I don't expect too much of him and give him some space to get over jet-lag. We'll see how good I do with that! : )
Speaking of Joel...he's having a great time over in Portland. He's had some good time with...it seems like just about everybody. He was able to find a swing for Elijah that is small enough to bring back, so I'm excited for that! It would've been handy tonight at bedtime! : ) So how should he get the things for you guys to you?? I don't think he's going to see Frank again...hmmm, maybe he already passed it along. I'll check with him.
Okay, I'm going to go clean the kitchen and head to bed. Enjoy your new toy! I saw on the news that Oregon and California are having nice weather! That's great for biking!!
Almost forgot...welcome home Grandma!! I'm so glad you're there and I'm sure you're so happy to be back! We love you!!
2 comments:
Frank was Bar B Qing so he couldn't play. But we couldn't go bike riding together anyway cause his bike is motorized. I saw Frank and he gave us a handout from Joel. Is that what your talking about? Can't give you any tips about Elijah because you and Tony were perfect kids in everything.
Ha ha, your dad has a selective memory. But, seriously, you were pretty good kids!
Had the women's retreat today in Terrebonne. It went really well, we had a very special time of praying for mothers and grandmothers.
Dad didn't know about the socks, so Joel can put them in envelope and send them, that seems the easiest. It sounds like you are coping quite well though.
Love you, mom
Post a Comment