
I was so proud of myself...I got 2 loads of laundry done today, some fresh flowers cut and put in vases, changed the sheets on our bed and straightened up our room--(still haven't gotten around to vacuuming and mopping though...someday!) then after Abigirl got sick, it ended up being 3 loads of laundry (everything from her bed needed washing) and the kitchen cleaned. Whew!
We even had lots of great snuggle and play time mixed in with all that!
Anyway...I hope it's not the flu. We were planning on having play time with Sarah & Lili (the people--not the cookies : )) tomorrow, so we'll see.
2 comments:
Cute pictures. You got more done than when we were there to help you. Hope Abigail doesn't end up with the flu.
Love Dad
It all comes around, after a while you catch those few moments when you can and WA LA! you have a load of wash done.
I love the picture of you and Abigail! I love your hair that way.
Love you all,
mom
Post a Comment