
Dave and Malissa got married Saturday night. Dave Ben and I got ready at our house and Malissa and the girls got ready at Dave's.

Everyone really liked the look of the 4 Christmas trees on the platform so we left them there. Next Saturday night we are having a choir performance and the trees will make a nice background for that. I was best man in the wedding.
2 comments:
Wow! That was fast...not bad fast, I just didn't hear that it would be so soon! That's great. Next time you see them, please tell them congratulations from us! Dad, you looked very handsome! ...of course!
Thanks for the e-cards. Abigail is already in bed, so she'll see hers first thing tomorrow am. And Joel is helping Anja with some homework downstairs, so I'll show him ours when he's done. Pretty funny.
Oh! And we were at the mall tonight and on the way home I was telling JOel, I can't wait for you guys to come. I could just picture Dad sitting at one of the cafes having coffee with Abigail and the baby just watching people go by while Mom and I shop. One of the stores is a kids clothing store from France and their things are just so adorable! And reasonably priced. Mom is going to just love it!
Post a Comment