Saturday, December 1, 2007

Beach trip

Julie and I spent the week at Depoe Bay and had a very relaxing time. Most days she would work on jewelry in the morning and then we would go somewhere in the afternoon.
The weather was great! We had some storms and some clear skies all week.
The big deal of the week for me was the purchase of a new (actually old) M&M dispenser for my office. You work the recliner lever and the foot rest opens and dispenses M&Ms. We found this in an antique store and they had all kinds of these. Apparently Mars Co. makes new ones every year and people collect them. I thought they were for dispensing M&Ms, what do I know?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Woodard said...

So does that mean that I can have MINE back now that you have a new one?! ; )