Monday, October 29, 2007

Hard at work

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

That's me!

Just waiting for the new baby. I'm getting pretty excited about this new one. I've had several dreams lately about him. One where I was at the hospital, having an iv put in and then next thing I know I'm in a room with several other women and one of them is being handed her baby and I'm thinking, "oh, yay! When will they give me mine?!" If only it was that easy, huh?!

Last night I organized all of Abigail's clothes (2 1/2 Rubbermaid tubs worth!@!! for just 1 year!) It was so fun to look through it all again and remember her wearing the different outfits. I must say though, that I truly hope we have another girl someday just to get some more wear out of all those clothes!

I took out all the plain white onesies and other yellowy-type clothes that the Baby Boy could wear too. Then I organized all the new things we have for him and got them all sorted. He's got one whole Rubbermaid tub as well! Although, there is a large bag of infant-age toys in there too that I set aside from Abigail's things.

With us still waiting on the kitchen, we haven't even thought about getting the baby room ready yet! He'll be sleeping in our room for the first 4-6 months anyway, and then we have to get Abigail her own bed and closet, then we'll move him to his room. Hopefully it'll be ready by then! : ) At this point, it seems like it's pushing it!

2 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

I think it is time to come up with a list of baby things, don't you? I'm sure there are groups and individuals that want to know what to get. Grammas especially!
Love you all, Mom Sorensen

Amy Woodard said...

That's nice of you! I will work on that...I can't think of much right now though. Hmmm...