Wednesday, June 8, 2011

He Did It!!!!!

Wyatt graduated from Pacific Coast High School, today, June 8th, 2011.  He had a 3.8 or higher grade point average.  His ceremony was wonderful -- here are some pictures from it.  Hope you enjoy them.

Weitt is Wyatt's nickname, I guess that's what they call it. 
Wyatt and Victoria.
Wyatt and fellow graduates walking into class.
The program.
His principal handing him his diploma.
Wyatt, big smile, he has now graduated!!!
Wyatt and Victoria.
Wyatt and his friend, Christian.
Jeanette, Jackie, Wyatt, John and Madison
Wyatt and his friend Abdul.
Wyatt and his friend Amanda.
Sorry there are so many pictures, we are just so proud of him!!

4 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

You should be proud of him. Great job Wyatt and teacher Jeanette.

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

First remark was from Chris. Mom and I are now adding our congratulations!! Great job, both of you, (Jeanette)!

Amy Woodard said...

Ok, I'm just now seeing this post! Congratulations Wyatt! A 3.8...that's awesome! And love all the pictures!! Keep 'em coming! ; )

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.