Congratulations. Very cute, looks like you and Julie tooling down the avenue :), but where does the m&m pop out?
There's a little black tray under the front that slides out and the m&ms fall into it. The hood opens up to fill it.
That's so cute! I'm glad you finally got it! The Sherrell's have a dispenser too, but it's a family toy instead of holding candy. Elijah went right to it though and looked for the "goods"!
PS--nice work with the video! And nice "Vanna" hands Mom! : )
Vanna hands alright! I didn't even know they were in the video, but I'm sure glad it looked good!! HA! HA!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations. Very cute, looks like you and Julie tooling down the avenue :), but where does the m&m pop out?
There's a little black tray under the front that slides out and the m&ms fall into it. The hood opens up to fill it.
That's so cute! I'm glad you finally got it! The Sherrell's have a dispenser too, but it's a family toy instead of holding candy. Elijah went right to it though and looked for the "goods"!
PS--nice work with the video! And nice "Vanna" hands Mom! : )
Vanna hands alright! I didn't even know they were in the video, but I'm sure glad it looked good!! HA! HA!
Post a Comment