Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jamestown Flea Market

Hi everybody,


Oh my goodness -- where does time go! Well I guess better late than never. Jeanette and I wanted to share some photos of our booth at the Jamestown Flea Market in Tustin, Ca. We always have a great time there, all the other vendors are so nice and there are so many goodies!






















This last flea market on August 22, 2010, Jeanette and I were pleased as punch to meet the sweet Kate from Salvage Dior and her husband. You really should stop by and check out her blog http://salvagedior.blogspot.com/
she has a wonderful blog, with many inspirational pictures and fun messages—check it out.

Wishing you all a wonderful week. Jackie and Jeanette

3 comments:

Annie Louise said...

Sorry did not mean to post this on this blog and now I can not figure how to delete. so sorry.
Jeanette

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

I think it's great that you posted it.

Annie Louise said...

Yeah what a miracle--I am obviously still struggling with this blog thing.
Jeanette