I was going to download last week-ends pictures from my camera and I found these from South Carolina.
We went to Cracker Barrel for breaksfast before catching the plane on Saturday. Joel took this picture. Sure is a good thing that he got a job as a pastor instead of a photographer.
These were taken at the condo on Friday morning.
4 comments:
Love seeing the pictures. Cute, cute kids. I feel for Elijah even at my age things can just too overwhelming. I started a new part time job on Wednesday, started off driving around for one hour looking for a parking spot, finally got one, then when in where the time flew by we were so busy never sat down for four hours. Actually that was great I love being busy, but when I walked out to my car not only was brain fryed, but the battery on the car was dead. I could have cried. Called AAA they jumped the battery and off I went home. Got home ate, put on my most comfortable flannel nightgown and was in bed by 6:30pm. The next day, Thursday, much, much, better had an all around great day. Enough about me, love the pictures, love those kids!!! Jeanette
Hey Aunt Jeanette! Fun to hear from you! That's great about the job...hope your finding better parking spaces! : ) Where are you working?? Tell the family there hello from us!
Hi Amy,
I just started working in the Library at Fullerton College. I was able to get a different parking sticker so I have more options for parking spaces, therefore when I arrived at 9:00am Thursday (my second day on the job and I really do not begin work until 10:00am) I was able to zip right into a parking spot with time to spare before I actually began my shift. Everyone says "hi" back to you. Love you all, Jeanette
That sounds like a great job! When we were just in Portland, we went to the library with the kids and read books in the kids section. It was really fun and so fun to be surrounded by all the books. I'm planning on making that a more regular occurrence once we get a little more settled! The kids loved it and it's so great for them to be surrounded by so many, many books. Feels like we've been surrounded by TV and movies these past 6 months just to get by! I'm glad you've got that job! You must get to see Jackie there too! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment