Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting ready for Abigail & Elijah

I ordered in 6 yards of pea gravel for the swing area and got it last Saturday.
I started spreading it and decided that I didn't want that tree there. One thing it was too close to the swing, but it also drops needles and looks ugly which I didn't want if I was going to all the work of spreading pea gravel. So down came the tree.
The swing set was also loose in the ground so I had to dig up the legs and put them in deeper and pack the dirt around them.
I'm almost done, and then I have to put the last section of fence in. We are really looking forward to having them here.

3 comments:

Joel said...

Wow! That looks like an all-out playground! Just needs some plastic buckets and shovels and the kids will be happy for hours! We can supply those... : )

Joel said...

PS--nice work getting that tree out and the wood barrier looks great too! Nice job! --Amy btw

Anonymous said...

What wonderful grandparents!! Good Job, it looks great.
The California Clan