Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Well! We're all set to go visit Grandma's sister tomorrow. I'm so glad I called you!! I called Isabelle, who didn't speak any English, so Joel stepped in and wowed me with his French. Then I went down to the Hotel desk and the owners wife made the phone calls for me. She got Jacqueline's phone & address, which are still the same and arranged for us to visit tomorrow. We're just 20 minutes away from them. We are so, so glad we called and are really looking forward to whatever tomorrow has~! Who knows what we'll all be able to say to each other...we may just sit across from each other smiling, but it will be fun! I'll post more about it next time we're around internet! Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cool!!! Way to go guys, you should be private investigators, great sleuthing! Have a great time. Grandma, well actually the entire California Clan is very excited for you all.
We love you
The California Clan
We know the visit went well, a nice time of visiting with relatives. How is the rest of the trip? Any more leads on relatives? Be safe, have fun, love you all.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment