Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family fun time

The Werdebaughs came over the other day. We were planning on spending the day at a lake, but it ended up being yucky weather so we just hung around here, went for a walk, played at the school...

It was good to be with them and hear how their summer is going. And the kids enjoyed playing together...well, Abigail enjoyed having the boys around, but I'm not sure how much they actually noticed her. : ) They really enjoyed the Sing-Along-Stage. I'm telling ya...that toy is so popular at our house!! I've noticed though, that boys mostly just like to bang on it, whereas Abigail much more enjoys listening to the music, dancing and the nice view it provides! : )

So here are a few pictures for ya!

3 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

Those are great pictures. I'm glad you got to spend the day with Shawn & Christena. It looked like the kids got along good. We got an email from Shawn & Christena today and they said they met a Slovene couple that they might team with.
Love Dad

Amy Woodard said...

Hmmm...I wonder who the couple is?? They mentioned wanting to work with Seba & Glorija, but who knows! Did they say with JV or another organization??

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

They said it was a couple that lives near Bled. A couple already working with the youth, a Slovene couple. Are they not with JV?