Monday, February 4, 2008

Parade!

Yesterday there was a parade here in Sencur. Three years ago just as we were moving here, we went to it and actually stood in front of this house. Yesterday, we decided to stay inside and watch from Abigail's bedroom window. Anja & Tjasa came by though and asked if they could take Abigail out. They're such sweet girls, they even bought Abigail that huge balloon!

This photo is for you Mom! Okay, not really, but I just think newborn feet are so, so cute! Eli has the exact same big toe as Abigail and Joel. So funny that a 'toe' would be passed down.

I have a picture of Abigail in this chair, I think at the same age and she looks "just like" this. I think it's actually on our other blog. yep...here it is!
But in this picture, he doesn't really look like her. Definitely a cutie though!And here I was taking a couple pictures and out of the blue...he smiled! So cute!

2 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

He is as cutie. Your right he looks like Abigail in the one but definetly his boy features show in the next picture. Cant wait to coe over there and be able to hug each of you.
Love Dad

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

What a cute little smile. the countdown is happening now. 28 days from now we will be holding both of them and hugging you!! Love you, mom