Monday, January 28, 2008

My necklace for contest and stands

Hopefully this is clear enough. This isn't the picture we are sending but you can see the colors. Below are the stands that dad and I made. The earrings are in boxes under the necklaces, because there is no way to hang them. But it looks much nicer than just having every set in a box! I think it will even be easier to transport.

I have a couple of other stands that I use for sterling silver chains with pendants, etc. But they aren't in the picture. See you soon. Love, mom
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris & Julie Sorensen said...

By the way, did you see that Tony left a message on one of the blogs? He left today for Yakima for two weeks or so.

Amy Woodard said...

That is such a pretty necklace, Mom! Good job! The stands are really nice too...I hope you get some more parties soon! The necklaces are all really nice. We'll have to go to a bead store here when you come. We had one in kranj for awhile, but when I went to see what they had, I couldn't find it anymore. I think there is one in LJ though. And yes, I did see Tony left a msg, that was nice. All the pics are on Joel's computer so I'll have to get on there to update the blog. Sometime soon...